Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Road Trip

So. . . yesterday evening I got home from a week of travels. Monday (the 21st) I headed to Indy to see my good friend Amy Carrier. After spending a few days with Ames, I headed to Independence, MO to see my favorite campus parents and their new baby, Taylor!!! I was SOOOOO excited to finally meet Taylor. (I had only been waiting for like, 6 months. =D ) The trip was great fun and I am so glad that I was able to go.

Here are some pics. . .






And here is Taylor!!






Wow. Very pleased with myself for figuring out this simple thing called blogging. Yike. Sometimes I struggle. =)

Labels: , , ,

3 Comments:

At 11:36 PM, August 29, 2006, Blogger Laura Kimbrough said...

aw!! what fun, beth! (you r so pretty in that black & white pic!)
i can't wait to see you in october!! miss u!!!
-laura

 
At 11:39 PM, August 29, 2006, Blogger Laura Kimbrough said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 5:03 PM, September 04, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It was so good to have you here!!! I love the b&w picture of you. Hey, by the way, you never emailed me the pictures from your camera! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home