Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Vacation! (Part Two)

The Capitol.
We had a tour Tuesday morning. Quite informative and enjoyable. I really liked it.
This picture was actually taken from way far down the Mall with my zoom. Oh, Tuesday was the most BEAUTIFUL day. Such a lovely day to walk outside!

Washington Monument.

Also taken on our lovely Tuesday walk down the Mall.

World War II Memorial.

This is also on my Top Five list. Absolutely amazing! I think it was the water in the memorial that made it so cool. This is just half of it. There are two sides--Atlantic and Pacific. And I believe this is the Atlantic side.

Me and Drewski at the World War II Memorial. Not sure where David was.

This is the WWII Memorial from the back of the Pacific side looking through it. Once again, I LOVED this memorial!

I am quite tired and must be up in the morning. So I will finish about this trip at a later time.

Goodnight!

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home