Thursday, September 06, 2007

Random Favorites

The strangest things delight me. Here is a far from complete listing.

1. Toe cleavage. This goes along with my love for shoes. . .I love it when you can see people's toes!

2. Shoes. Especially SUMMER shoes!

3. Taking naps in the middle of the day.

4. Getting mail at school.

5. Walking outside and getting sprinkled on by a gentle rain.

6. Hearing from old friends when you least expected it.

7. The sound of lawnmowers.

8. And closely related, the smell of freshly cut grass.

9. Standing quietly and listening to everyone sing in chapel.

10. Post It Notes!!

11. Highlighters

12. Any form of office supply something or other.

13. Mentos (the newest love of my life)



When I think of some more, I'll let you know. =)

Labels: , , , ,

3 Comments:

At 7:50 PM, September 07, 2007, Blogger Betsy said...

I, ALSO, LOVE OFFICE SUPPLIES!!!!! HOW CRAZY AND WILD CAN WE POSSIBLY BE??? lol. I really do love them, tho, I was just telling Bob that the other day. Glad things make you happy. : )

 
At 10:41 PM, September 07, 2007, Blogger Jessi said...

I don't love office supplies. But I love you!

 
At 9:25 AM, September 08, 2007, Blogger Elizabeth said...

Bets--We are so wild. lol I was so excited to buy school supplies this year!!

Oh, and we have these desks that have have this back on them. . and they are magnetic so last night I got to buy little magnets and little paper clips and stuff. =) !!!!


Jessi--I love you, too! More than ofice supplies. .

 

Post a Comment

<< Home