Tuesday, June 19, 2007

You might be a redneck, IF. . .

. . .you're using duct tape to repair a tree. Sigh.



(Yes, this is my front yard.)



Teddy likes to look out the window and watch the goings-on of outside. He's such a happy little friend. . .makes me smile. =)

Alyssa and I finally got to go out together! We went to breakfast. I gave her her birthday present, and she gave me my Christmas 2005 present. hehe She's very pregnant and very very cute!

I am quite excited about this weekend. Saturday afternoon, I'm attending a wedding of some friends from college, and then from there I'm headed to Audrey's house! Yay!

There will be pictures posted when I return. =)

Labels: , , , , , , ,

1 Comments:

At 12:00 PM, June 28, 2007, Blogger Betsy said...

Beth, I don't think your family is redneck-ish at all. I do enjoy them quite a bit, actually, and I wouldn't hang out with you if you were a redneck. having said that, I hope you feel better

 

Post a Comment

<< Home