Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Jessi-and-Beth time. . .

Saturday after work, I drove to Cedarville, OH, to see Jessi! Woohoo! I was only there 'til Monday morning, but we were able to spend all of Sunday together--church, shopping, food--which was much fun.

And these pictures are out of order a wee bit because I always forget that they load to the top of the post. Sigh.



So we're trying to figure out how to get a cute picture. So Jessi says, "Let me hold you." So she swings me up in her arms, nearly drops me (this is the part when I took the picture), and shouts, "Oh my word! You've gained weight!! Thanks, friend. =)

Pretty fountain in the middle of the outdoor shopping place.







California Pizza Kitchen

The funny part was us not finishing the pizza so then we got a box and then I had to carry the box around in my purse. And it had a very strong smell. Very strong. Like, driving back to Saginaw on Monday, I could still smell it!








New York and Company was having a sale!


I only claim partial responsibility for my spending spree. Forty percent off sale AND their spring collection was pink, orange, and bright blue!!! =)










Labels: , , ,

3 Comments:

At 12:56 PM, April 18, 2007, Blogger Stacy said...

I love my Jessi, but a diplomat she is not :)

 
At 12:58 AM, April 20, 2007, Blogger Elizabeth said...

lol

Has she ever told you what I said when her hamster died?

 
At 7:48 PM, November 11, 2008, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for writing this.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home