Saturday, October 20, 2007

Recent Happenings!

. . . I don't even know if I spelled that correctly. . .

So much has gone on during the past few weeks or so!

Top three were as follows:

1. Artist Series. Jen (and others) did much orchestrating and arranging and managed to put together a group of like, 12 of us. I had a great time getting to know and hanging out with this big group of us. Pictures are on Facebook if you'd like to see.

2. Spirit Week. I actually dressed up some this year which is slightly random for me. My favorite day was Roomie Twin Day. Aud, Jen, and I went as hillbillies which was a sight to behold. Once again, the pics will be on Facebook soon.

3. Witness. We traveled for the first time last night! We had a good time in the van getting to know each other and talking. The Conference was held in the beautiful Osthoff resort. So GORGEOUS!!! We were a blessing to the ladies and the session we sat in was a blessing to me! Mrs. Barba talked about walking as Christ walked in simplicity. She spoke about how His life was busy and full but never ever hurried. If I have too much to get done (and not be able to sleep). . .then I am too busy!!


This month has been awesome. I am having much fun with roomies and friends, enjoying my school work, and loving what God is teaching me! Still I miss home and the friends who aren't here with me, but God is good!

Labels: , , ,

6 Comments:

At 8:48 PM, October 20, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Are you on the Northland Witness? Yet another thing I didn't know about!? Sounds like you had a great month! Ladies' Heart Conference is always a special blessing. Can't wait to see those hilbilly pics! Love ya,
Lacey

 
At 8:29 AM, October 21, 2007, Blogger Elizabeth said...

Yes, I am! I'm sorry I forgot to tell you. . . =(
Pics will be coming soon!

Love you guys. =)

 
At 12:11 AM, October 24, 2007, Blogger Betsy said...

good girl for blogging. Are you actually going to put pics up this time?? :)

 
At 1:52 PM, October 24, 2007, Blogger Elizabeth said...

Thanky. =) No, I decided not to put pics on here this time because they are all on Facebook. Do you think I should?

 
At 10:42 PM, October 25, 2007, Blogger Betsy said...

no, FB is good, but sometimes you forget to put them up there, too... So I was just wondering.

 
At 10:48 PM, October 25, 2007, Blogger Elizabeth said...

They're on Facebook! =)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home