Tuesday, July 08, 2008

I miss people. Exceedingly so.

I miss the inside jokes. I miss the giggling about nothing specific. I miss sitting down to eat and simultaneously reaching with our forks to sample each others' plates. I wish I could sit in the back seat between two of my friends and sleep on one of them. I miss getting all excited when we see each other outside rehearsal and waving and grinning like idiots. I miss staying at hotels and swimming. . .so relaxing! I miss eating at Panera and ordering like, seven mango smoothies. I miss beating the boys to the church every single Sunday morning. I want to sing more Sound of Music. Wait, there wasn't any song left to sing. I wish I could see you guys every day like I used to be able to do. I see your pictures online and I smile. Sometimes I cry. Sometimes I think I might get in my car and drive to where you guys are. That would make me happy. =)

I love you all. See you soon!!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home